Friday 25 December 2015

How to Organize Toys

Organizing tips: Toys
- I keep toys that my girl frequently plays with in places where she can reach on her own.
She only gets to put her toys in 3 compartments out of the 9 compartment shelf where her selected beloved toys are placed.



- To avoid mess, I keep toys in sets in containers ; ie cooking set, doctor set, play dough set; in places where my daughter can see them but can't reach them. These containers can be found at Daiso for only RM5 ðŸ˜‰



- When my daughter requests for the doctor set, I bring it down for her to play with. She knows she has to tidy them up and put those toys back into the container before she plays with another set of toys such as the cooking set.

- I keep reward toys higher; ie paint, jigsaw puzzles, stamp and roll.
I give my daughter reward toys when she uses the potty because we are potty training her. Every time she uses the potty instead of wetting her pants, she gets to paint, or build a sandcastle, or solve a jigsaw she absolutely love. Reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment