Saturday 25 February 2017

Save on kids clothes! Kids Outlet Malaysia

Today Id like to share with you where to get cheap children's clothes in Malaysia.

Visit Kidz Outlet Malaysia at Plaza Shah Alam mall and Alamanda Shopping complex Putrajaya.



When shopping for my children's clothes, I don't compromise on quality of the clothing. I find that Kidz/ Kidz Outlet Malaysia provide quality clothing at a reasonably cheap price.

I have a 5 year old daughter and a 6 month old baby and I often spend a lot of money on their clothing. When I found out about Kidz Malaysia, I've been frequenting them often.

All the clothing in these pictures below are priced at RM12.90 to RM20 per pc and they are from good labels; Disney, Sesame Street, Carter, H&M, Next and GAP.

My daughter loves Disney princesses.

Comfortable sleep suits for my baby

Shirts for when my boy is a bit older

Boys khaki pants and jeans RM20 each

Extra tips: The Shah Alam outlet is cheaper than the Putrajaya outlet.
Happy shopping!
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment