Saturday 25 February 2017

icity Snow Walk Shah Alam

If you're looking for your children to experience snow in Malaysia, iCity Snow Walk Shah Alam is the place to go.



Here are the ticket prices. We went on a Saturday and the queue wasn't long, so I think there's really no need to book for the tickets online.


We paid RM 70 for 2 adults and one child.


Inside the snow house, the snow is quite scant. My daughter wanted to build a snowman but of course that didn't happen! It's freezing cold inside but no worries. The ticket price includes rental of snow coats / jackets so you don't have to bring your own.

There are different forms of ice sculpture inside and plenty of opportunities for photography.

At snow walk icity, my daughter enjoyed the train ride the most but I don't have a photo. 

I took a video of her on the train and uploaded it on my Youtube. 
My channel is Maryam Mohamed Amin.

 The train ride is basically a choo choo train, small-ish, and can fit three families at a time. As long as the kid is happy, the mom is happy too!

She enjoyed the go-kart ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment