Saturday 25 February 2017

Maryam Medina


My aim in life is to be the best version of myself. I'm not interested in competing with anyone except myself. I want to be a better version of who I was yesterday. I live to constantly learn new ideas and improve every aspect of my life. 

As a full time working mom, I'm interested in finding ways to minimize time to maximize productivity. As a Muslim, I believe that when we make time for Allah, Allah will set our affairs straight, our limited time productive, and our finances sufficient and full of barakah. Right now I'm invested in teaching my own children as well as teaching young adults.

I work as an English teacher at a public university in Malaysia so I'm looking into ideas and inspiration to increase my students' motivation to learn English. I also believe that with a good command of English, excellent people can develop into exceptional people. I write about English teaching at maryamukm.blogspot.my

In my spare time, I like to introspect, write and plan. Sometimes I share my mommy stories with friends and family. You can find me in cafes because I love coffee. Once a year I travel abroad with my family to see the world and learn new culture.

I would love to meet like-minded women who believe that life is about balance, and that the right time to do anything is now!



No comments:

Post a Comment